Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Skin Care Sets: MK Men's Set

Okay, we've talked about age-fighting, advanced age-fighting and sets for teens. We now need to talk about men. We know that most men could use some serious skin care attention (not that most would admit that). Mary Kay has a men's line that is great for men, especially those not used to a skin care regimen. There are four items in the MK Men's Skin Care Set: MK Men Face Bar, MK Men Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 25, MK Men Shave Foam and MK Men Cooling After-Shave Gel. And just in case the men are worried, the packaging is not pink. It's a very masculine black and silver.

MK Men Face Bar ($14, plus tax). The MK Men Face Bar preps the skin for shaving, removes residue left from shaving and is the first step in reducing the signs of aging.


http://www.marykay.com/dmanor/en-US/Skin-Care/Concern/Mens/MKMen-Face-Bar/100603.partId?eCatId=10662

MK Men Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 ($22, plus tax). Men need moisture for their skin, just like women do (although most men would not admit it). Additionally, the sun is the number one cause of the signs of premature aging, fine lines and wrinkles. A product with an SPF is essential in reversing or preventing the signs of aging.






http://www.marykay.com/dmanor/en-US/Skin-Care/Concern/Mens/MKMen-Moisturizer-Sunscreen-Broad-Spectrum-SPF-25-/100606.partId?eCatId=10662

MK Men Shave Foam ($10, plus tax). I know some men might wonder why this shave foam is $10. First of all, it's the best one I've ever used. I never feel razor burn when using this product. It also last a long time, so I don't feel like I am getting ripped off. Makes shaving smooth and easy and my face feels great!

http://www.marykay.com/dmanor/en-US/Skin-Care/Concern/Mens/MKMen-Shave-Foam/100608.partId?eCatId=10662

MK Men After-Shave Gel ($14, plus tax). Even though my skin feels great after I use the MK Men Shave Foam, this is another of my favorites. I don't feel like I need the After-Shave Gel since the Shave Foam leaves my skin feeling great. But this is an extra bonus on top of a great shave. Prevents my skin from getting irritated so I don't regret shaving the next day. When I was in the army, I had to shave every day. The After-Shave Gel and the Shave Foam helped out a lot.

http://www.marykay.com/dmanor/en-US/Skin-Care/Concern/Mens/MKMen-Cooling-After-Shave-Gel/100602.partId?eCatId=10662

Unfortunately, there isn't a single link where you can buy these as a set. But these products are meant to be used together and should be. All four products together are $60, plus tax. This is a great set to get any man in your life as a gift. And there still is time to shop before Christmas if you need any last minute ideas.

Feel free to ask any questions, post any comments or just say hi! I look forward to hearing from you. www.marykay.com/dmanor.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment